My current position as Manager and Team Leader of a popular online company combines critical thinking and decision making with strategic planning and meeting deadlines. I work remotely and am responsible for making decisions in the absence of our CEO/Co-Founder.
“Thank you to Chloe Hodder for being a seriously kick ass team manager/project manager and running the show big time freeing me up to well, not run the show! You get more and more awesome by the day and we’re all very lucky to have you on the team.” Sheleana Jennings, CEO & Co-Founder of Young and Raw
I am extremely conscientious, diligent and resourceful. My aim would be to work towards taking the management side of things off your plate, freeing up your time, energy and focus.
I have always been deeply fascinated by the learning-teaching process. As a Coach-Consultant and Instructor at the School of Online Business, I work with a global student body, helping them to develop their entrepreneurial skill-sets and guide them in creating their own unique career.
In order to create deeper depth to what I have to offer, I regularly attend a wide variety of workshops, courses and seminars, from creative media to health and nutrition to outdoor survival skills, and am about to undergo an ice climbing and winter mountaineering course in the Scottish Highlands.
Blog management, Content creation and Editing
Co-management of youngandraw.com, with 600,000 – 1.5 Million + unique views per month.
- Outreach for guest writers/content contributors
- On boarding new guest writers/content contributors
- Reviewing and qualifying incoming articles
- Editing and formatting posts
- On-going management of guest writers/content contributors
- Qualifying brand ambassadors
- Creating and optimizing processes; e.g. pre-publishing checklist, communications with guest writers and ambassadors etc
- Managing and co-ordinating with social media manager
- Writing posts
- Sourcing images
- Management of plugins such as Quietly
- Qualifying and co-ordinating with advertisers
- Working from Asana
- Digital programs, apps & eBooks
- Organizing & scheduling calls
- Running give-aways & competitions
- Hosting webinars
- Managing joint venture projects and partners
- Working directly with CEO and Technical Development Manager
- Hiring and training
- Conducting team calls
- Managing staff; customer support, social media manager & nutritionists
- Managing outsourcers and joint ventures partners
Community and Brand management
- Overseeing the social media manager on 374K Facebook page
- Managing private customer Facebook groups
- Managing a public “30 Day Green Smoothie Challenge” Facebook group of 37,795 participants and counting
- Managing our customer support portal (Freshdesk) and customer support agent(s)
- Writing and updating canned responses
- Managing DAP membership site
- Processing refunds in company PayPal account
- Writing ‘cease and desist’ letters upon content theft & copyright infringement
(e.g. 7 Day Sugar-Free Detox, which hit #1 in the Food and Drink category in less than 24hrs.)
- Co-ordinating with developers
- Managing content creators
- Organizing and editing content
(e.g. 14 Day Detox, 30 Day R.E.A.L Food Meal Plans and soon to be launched full 30 Day Program)
- Editing audio files
- Creating video content
- Creating video sales letter
- Managing content creators
- Proofreading and editing content
- Co-ordinating with technical development manager
Instructor at School of Online Business
- Vision collaboration with co-founders Mike Klingler and Robyn Linn
- Life-business coaching for enrolled students
- Marketing funnel consulting for enrolled students
- Presence in private student Facebook groups
- Content creation (webinars, videos, audios, written posts)
- Hosting webinars and Google Hangouts
- Shooting and editing video
- Attending live events
- Voiceover work for radio sweepers, podcasts and adverts.
- 6 hrs Live TV (Sky Living)
I’d recommend her any day of the week. If you have a chance to connect with her i strongly suggest you do.
She’s incredibly insightful because she’s already done a lot what we’re teaching, she’s incredibly valuable at shortening your learning curve. Mike Klinger
My sessions with Chloe were at probably what I felt to be one of the busiest times of my life and I was feeling major overwhelm.
Chloe easily showed me how I already had many of the answers that I needed to free myself from my own overwhelm.
I was able to work more efficiently and really reduce the stress that I had.
Having a coach that knows exactly what you’re going through does make life seem so much easier. If you’re really looking for a coach or mentor then save yourself some time searching around and just go with Chloe you won’t regret it. Brian Tomlinson
This gave me the thirst to transform my mind to heal and to focus on discovering my purpose again. Coleen Markey
Booking this session with Chloe helped me overcome that! Great advice with the proofreading and sentence structuring before sending off final draft! Very satisfied and learned a lot about the writing process for my book.
Thanks Chloe! Sylvia Maguina
In just 30 minutes i found clarity and where to focus.
Love her slow talking which totally resonates with me as i can not function in a fast paced environment.
Thank you Chloe. Simone Isser
I met Chloe through her writing and knew immediately that I would work with her.
As a Coach, myself, I am very selective when I am choosing someone to coach me. I do my homework, but working with Chloe was a no-brainer!
Through Chloe’s writing, it was clear she was very insightful, was conscious of one’s need for continued growth and expansion to find lasting fulfilment. She saw the importance and power of one honouring their process.
Her vast knowledge of Effective Coaching Practices was evident as well as her kind nature, and clear, direct communication style. You get NO Pomp and Circumstance with Coach Chloe, which I found refreshing.
Working with Chloe, was everything I expected and more.
Thank you Chloe, I look forward to working with you in the future. Working with a good Life Coach can be life changing, if one is ready for change.
Chloe is Life Changing! Carrie Alavezos
Don’t know if it’s obvious to you, but one of the reasons why I selected you for the [biography] read.
You picked out aspects I wanted to accomplish, and traits with a quick look, up and down.
Who say’s you can’t judge a book by its cover and get it right. Giuseppe De Caria
I was feeling like I was on a hamster wheel getting nowhere.
During the laser-coaching sessions, she helped me drill down and find what was most important.
She also helped me come up with a strategy to prevent overbooking myself while keeping clients happy by asking questions about how I would feel and how the client would feel about changes.
In 20 minutes sessions we progressed from identifying the reasons for my overwhelm, what I needed to change, and came up with strategies to address it. It helped focus my efforts to move me forward. Kathy Mills
Had that light bulb moment, and I know with your fabulous listening skills, I’ll have more of these moments soon! Rowena Bolo
Knowing exactly what I want to accomplish is a huge motivation to getting it done.
Thanks Chloe! Looking forward to future sessions. Meri Har-Gil
It’s really comforting knowing I can turn to my coach who knows exactly how I feel, and better still, who knows how to help me get unstuck and make the progress I desire to make. Heidi Bransby
This process gave me the opportunity to make progress very fast, in business and in life. With her modesty, she strongly guided me in my struggle to fight my fears and find my mojo. Her compassion for all living creatures says it all as it comes to integrity.
If you are looking for someone to guide you in your holistical journey with all her attention, Chloe could definitely be your best choice. She is literally and figuratively a natural. Dirk Renkema
In the first 15 minutes, she zoomed in on core ￼issues that I was struggling with in my writing.
Chloe has a way of looking at the big picture and asking the deeper questions.
Specific, pointed, yet mindful of the larger picture, she gave feedback with grace and encouragement. In the same way my martial arts instructor gives feedback when I do a form–tells me what I need to work on in a way that makes me want to strive for more excellent delivery.
Chloe went the extra mile by sending me excerpts of our session. She is very affirming as a coach, at the same time asks the tough-to-answer questions that help me grow.
She reads and listens at a deep level. Her insight and honesty have been extremely valuable to me while working on the RISE book.
Writing skills, combined with literary understanding, combined with marketing savvy = amazing. Thanks Chloe! Andrea Happel
I can honestly say I have had more confidence making big decisions since we worked together, so I can recommend Chloe Hodder whole heartedly. Evan Kopelson
Wish I had it before I wrote my book.
This is going to make a huge difference in a lot of people’s writing, which in turn, will make an even bigger difference in the lives of the people who read their books and take action! Paul West
She asked powerful questions and was excellent at drawing the answers out from me.
Chloe is great to work with! Dr. Bob Clarke
Skype ID: ChloeHodder
Phone: +44 (0)791 096 1440
Time Zone: GMT (PST + 8 hrs)